Tuesday, June 8, 2010

MY NEW CRAFT ROOM


Well what do you think so far. This is my new craft room that I have been doing up for the last few months or so. My husband helped me pick out the Wall Units and of course I have been filling them up with all of my Craft Goodies. Bet you can't guess what my favourite colour is? I  used Creative Memories Storybook and did the writing and then cut them out with my Nestabillites.I then stuck them on to Kaiser and Bella Flowers, to give the whole flower effect. Of course then there is all of my own personal Kaiser paper which are in there bundles according to the names of the papers there are only 746 single sheets of paper, that's not including there plain papers which would be about another 200 sheets. What can I say I will use them all eventually. Until next time Happy Scrapping, Card Making or Anything Crafty.

5 comments:

  1. OMG - I can't believe how busy you have been. This looks awesome. I think the flowers look great - much prettier than just pink containers. You must like crafting in there so much more now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! how cool does that look, you have been busy. I want what you've got...my own room!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow it looks fantastic Shelley, it must have taken you a while.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shelley that looks WONDERFUL!!
    Very Pretty Love all the pink!!

    Tori
    xx

    Ps: 2 days to go CRAFT SHOW!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gee Shelley is it pink? It looks great, love the flowers.

    ReplyDelete