Monday, November 15, 2010

Cricut Cartridge Rock Princess

I made these for Kirra for her 5th Birthday Party 'Rock Star' theme so I have put the Rock Princess Cartridge to good use. She has stil got the Princess and Castle that I made from the Paper Dolls Cartridge from a few years ago, so I thought I would put them up to.
These are for her 5th Birthday.

And this is what I did for her 3rd Birthday

Just make them all fit to page and then they are big enough to put up on the wall.
We had the best Rock Star Party
Happy Birthday Kirra you Rock...
Jessie and Kirra
Sherie made her a Guitar Cake it was so yummy

And Jessie made her little rock star cakes

Bye for now
Shelley

3 comments:

  1. very cute idea for a party she is adorable

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW i love all the images you cut out! Love Jessie's wig :)!! The cake is awesome and the cupcakes are very cute!! I am sure she Loved all of it!!!

    Tori xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet Kirra loved the images.....very cool! And, I must say Jessie looks great as a brunette!

    ReplyDelete