Saturday, March 19, 2011

Cricut Cartridges 84 and counting.

I have just up dated my Cricut Cartridge List. My total is now 84 Cartridges and I have another 6 that I have recently purchased that I am waiting for. So when they arrive the total will be 92.
I know you are all thinking how could I possibly need that many and yes you are probably right, but the thing is I just see different shapes and fonts, flowers and characters and my needing turns into wanting and then just having to have them.
I am busy with my daughter Jess and her fiance Luke's engagement party at the moment and then I am going away for holiday's, but when I get back I am going to start from the last letter of the Alphabet Z and work my way backwards to A, and I will post a card or a scrapbooking page at least every week where I have used that Cartridge. So stay tuned and become a follower as I will be giving away a few prizes.
These are my shelves where my Cartridges are, maybe I need a few more shelves.
 Kaiser Plastic Storage Pockets are great for storing your Solutions Cartridges in.

So keep checking to see when I start my first project with my Cricut Cartridges.
Cheers Shelley
I just wanted to add a couple of Milestones for me, I have just this month been an AVON Consultant now for 10 years and a CREATIVE MEMORIES Consultant for 5 years.

2 comments:

  1. Wow look at all those cartridges lol, congats on your milestones with Avon and Creative Memories.

    Thanks for your comment on my blog, look forward to seeing your creations with the Copic's.
    hugs
    Sue xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh, Shelley i thought i had a lot of cartridges and i only have 25. WOW.... now wait until i show my hubby this, he cannot ever complain about my collection.
    Good for you. Now i know who to ask for the best ones to buy!!!!

    ReplyDelete