Monday, March 21, 2011

ETC - Kaiser with Melissa and Alison

Here is a double page spread I did at Kaiser Browns Plains today, with Melissa Kennedy and Alison Hannah. They are both wonderful teacher's both with different ideas, we had a lovely morning trying all sorts of techniques.
We used English Rose Paper Collection, made our own flowers as well as using the Kaiser Paper Blooms.
We used the paper and cut it into strips and added the embellishments, lace and inked all the edges. There was so much to do so I finished mine at home.

We used a product called Diamond Dust (Twinklets) on the flowers, you have to be very careful as it is actually cut glass.


I hope you like what we did.
Cheers Shelley

5 comments:

  1. Wow........your layout looks great Shelley! It was a fun morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous work Shelley.. so elegant!! Love them both! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are gorgeous Shelley. I never get layouts finished in classes but, unlike you, I seem to never complete them at home either. I neeed a UFO day (or week)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shelley, these are gorgeous - the papers are so pretty and elegant, and your embellishments compliment everything perfectly. I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your layouts look gorgeous. I really like how you have changed it to have your own feel to the layout. The stamps on the first page of the dbl look really pretty!

    And the "precious moments" die cut looks great on page 2.

    Really lovely to meet you Shelley - and hope to see you in June at the Expo :)

    ReplyDelete