Friday, April 1, 2011

Engagement Invites

Well seeing that this is the night before the Engagement Party I thought I would show you the invites that I made. I would have liked a lot more bling but Jessie was very happy with what we came up with. As you can see the theme for the night is White, Blue and Silver. We used the Birds and Swirls Cuttlebug folder and I cut the silver and the white invitation pieces with my Nestabillities. Added some Ribbon, Lace and a couple of rhinestones and there you have it all done.
Well it may look really easy but by the time your at the 30, 40, or even 50, mark at making them your wishing you had bought them, well not really but I was thinking it a few times.
This is just a few of them cut out and ready to put together.

Well I am sure after tomorrow night I can put a few more things up that I made, but cant let the secret out until after the party so stay tuned.
Cheers Shelley

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful engagement cards Shelley.. so elegant!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look very elegant Shelley. I hope you all have a lovely evening and I look forward to seeing what else you have created!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the invites look stunning, congrats for the engagement and for making the invites

    ReplyDelete