Sunday, April 10, 2011

Magnolia Rubber Stamps

I just love these little cuties Tilda and all of her friends and accessory stamps to match. I made these a few weeks ago and I didn't want to give them away but Its my Mum's birthday tomorrow and I have given her one. Jessie my daughter asked me to whip up a card for her friends birthday on Saturday so I whipped this one up for her with the Love Muffin Stamp.
Meet Noble Tilda she is sitting on a Love Muffin. I coloured her with Copics and some of my new paper pads from Scrappy-Go-Lucky called Desert Blooms. They are 6 x6 and you get 64 sheets of paper they are just great for card making.

This is a close up of Noble Tilda I have used mounting foam, so she is actually throwing of a shadow in the photo.
Now to meet Three Flowers Tilda coloured in with Copics and I have used Martha Stewart Border Punch in the Heart shape, and Nestabillities are a perfect size for Magnolia Stamps.

Just added a paper doily at the back and inked it but I have also just ordered the New Doily Dies from Scrappy -Go-Lucky cant wait to have a play with them.

This is the card I gave to my Mum and she is Jam Tilda.
All pretty in Pink and with her cute little Butterflies, and I have used EK Success Butterfly Chain
border Punch. 
I hope you like looking at these and don't forget to win the give aways you need to become a follower and leave your comments as I look forward to reading them.
Cheers Shelley

4 comments:

  1. Oh these are gorgeous as I'm speaking to you my darling shelley on the phone. You do such a fantastic job. Is that the words your saying shell over phone your phone is crackn' up. lol xoxoxoxoxox we love ya lots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards!!! I love those stamps so cute!! Love the pink one the best they all look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Shelley...love all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful.... I love copics.. but never had a go... thanks for calling in to my blog, and for the lovely comments... my 'follower thingy' was down yesturday, but if you want to be a follower, its back now :))) have a great day x

    ReplyDelete