Friday, April 15, 2011

Meeting Mandy

Well I am nearly packed ( only my craft stuff) and ready for my holidays, 2 weeks in Caloundra starting tomorrow.

I was so lucky to meet MANDY from Scrappy-Go-Lucky today she is in Brisbane for a few day's. It's like meeting a Celebrity when you see someones blog or hear so much about them, and she is just a lovely in person as she is on her Blog. Thanks Mandy for bringing my New Doily Dies that I ordered, I am so excited I think they are my favourite product at the moment and I have only had a little play with them so far, but I will make some cards while I am away.
I have cut them out with my Grand Calibar but other Die Cutting machines work as well.
You can see her the detail on the dies is just so amazing and it was so easy to cut out and all the little pieces just fell away. 
These are the 4 that I have got SO FAR, and I have got a store bought one to show you just how much better the Doily Dies are.
Waltzing Matilda

Italian Flourish

Canadian Kaleidoscope

Heart To Heart

So I am going to have some fun making cards with these while I am away, if you go over to Tracey's and Tori's blog you will see that they have both made some cards with them already.
Nice to finally meet you Mandy have a fun time while your hear and a safe trip home.
I may not do any posting while I am away so see you all soon.
Cheers Shelley

3 comments:

  1. Have a great time Shelley! Yes i love those doily dies, they are so pretty! Mandy is so nice!

    TOri xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you have been busy. Have a fabulous holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shelley,
    I hope you had a grat time away. It was lovely to meet you and to say it's like meeting a celebrity - well I am LMAO!
    Thanks for your entry to the April flowers competition. You have done a lovely job and I look forward to featuring all the entries on the SGL blog.
    I am back in Brisbane from the 4th - 8th May so hopefully this time we can go out for a meal.
    See you soon, Mandy

    ReplyDelete