Friday, May 20, 2011

Totally Tilda Challenge Blog

Well here I am with another card with Magnolia Stamps.
So its simple all you need to do is use a Magnolia Tilda stamp on your card and you must also feature a cat or dog on your creation.
Well the thing is I didn't have a cat or dog until Thursday when I went to Michelle Cards and Stamps class  and guess what the Dog was on my list of stamps to buy. I got 10 new ones and I have used 3 of them in this card.
I used the Grand Nestabilities Die to cut out the card shape and added some lace at the back of the card. I have used Tilda's Mure which is the bricks that Leaning Tilda is on and of course her puppy dog Wilma with Rose.
I have coloured in with Tim Holtz Distress Inks and a blender pen.
Hope you like this one.

1 comment:

  1. Love how you bordered the card with the ruffled organza!


    Thank you for joining us at Totally Tilda! XO!

    ReplyDelete