Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Scrap The Girls Challenge

Well finally here is my layout for my second month on Scrap The Girls Challenge. This month's challenge is a COLOUR CHALLENGE LOVE THESE COLOURS!

These are the colours that you had to use and this is my Layout. I have used Kaiser papers and Rub ons Nestabilities, Martha Stewart Punches lace and flowers.  
Here is a close up if the Martha Stewart Butterfly punch and the Kaiser Rub on.
The photo is of myself and my dear friend Tanya at her Black and Bling 40th Birthday Party so I thought the colours went really well.
Cheers Shelley

4 comments:

  1. Hi Shelley! this is gorgeous! love the impact the black has !! the flowers are stunning against the pink!! beautiful girly layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photo of you and Tania! The colors are a perfect match.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous pic and the butterflies look fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely layout, the black is very striking in this layout...love those butterflies! :)

    ReplyDelete