Saturday, July 30, 2011

Scrap The Boys Challenge

This month your challenge fir Scrap The Boys is to use TAPE on your layout, this can be decorative tape, masking tape or even think outside of the square and make your own.You also need to use PLAY in your title.
So I decided to go through my drawers of bits and pieces of stuff that I always seem to buy and then never use. I found the tape with the skull and crossbones on it and thought I would give it a go. Kaiser has just the right paper for this layout so it was really quite easy. I have used the matching brads and even added a little motorbike charm.
You can see the little charm a bit better in this photo and i have actually attached it with a Kaiser brad.

Well I have another post coming tomorrow for last weeks Kaiser Sketch,
So see you all then and hope your having a great weekend.

5 comments: