Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Kaiser Saturday Sketch August # 1

Well its been a sad week for our Family this week after the passing of our Great Aunty Buster, yes that was her name more of a nick name really. When Gary and I first married 25 years ago this year we actually lived in her house at Moorooka and we renovated it for her.
I have actually been doing layouts of her all this week and started on the Sunday morning and she passed away on the Sunday afternoon, so I thought these layouts were my way of remembering a very Special Lady.


She came up here from Sydney to live closer to family and we had many a fun time being with her celebrating Birthday's, Christmas, and just the normal family get together's.
This is Aunty Buster in blue celebrating her Niece's 50 Th Birthday who is also my Mother-in-law Ann, and the little girl is my daughter Jessie. So she is actually Jessie's Great Great Aunty.
I have used all Kaiser products for this August Sketch and of course my favourite at the moment Miss Nelly Paper Collection.
I have actually turned the sketch so I could use these photos.
I have added a close up of the embellishment's that I have used.
I will be back either later today or tomorrow with the other 2 Sketches that I have done
Cheers Shelley
I have also entered this in another challenge

2 comments:

  1. oh Shelley.. i am sorry for your family's loss.. i hope scrapping will be a good therapy and way of remembering the special times in your Auntys life.. i love these papers too and the layout looks beautiful...
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout Shelley....gorgeous papers! So sorry to hear about your Aunty. Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete