Thursday, August 25, 2011

Kaiser Saturday Sketch August # 2

Well I did say I would be back with Kaiser's August Sketch no 2 and this is it.
I love the opportunity to be able to scrap or make cards using different brands of paper and when you actually see layouts or cards done with them, you can see that we all have our own unique ideas and interpretations. I love way the Hunt and Gather can be used it many different ways and not just for Camping or Fishing you just have to think outside the square.
I have used one of the 12 x 12 sheets of paper and the Paper Pads and Embellishments.
The stickers are from the Sticker Sheet that matches even the banner in the corner.
I have printed out the story and then brushed it over with Tim Holtz Distress Ink, to give it a dirty look.
 Just a little tip if you put powder on the back of a sticker it stops it from sticking.
 I was then able to use some mounting foam on the back of the bird to lift it up a bit.
Thanks so much for all your lovely comments,
 Cheers Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment