Thursday, November 24, 2011

Decorations for Jessie's 21st Party

I thought I would share just a few decorations I made for my daughter Jessie 21st Burlesque themed party.
I cut the letter's out with George and Basic Shapes Cricut Cartridge using shadow feature for the black.
These are just a few decorations that I made with various things I already had, The mannequins I made a Skirt and Corset in the red and black colours,with felt and tulle. And I used Tie The Knot Cricut Cartridge for the Corset shapes and did them in a variety of sizes and colours.

We had a frame covered in Tulle and party lights that was supposed to represent a mirror and I took the photo's as if the girls were looking at themselves in the mirror. And of course some make-up and perfume to really set it of.
Gary and I were so proud of Jessie, she made her own Cake in a Corset shape and Iced it with proper Icing and it turned out beautifully, we added some lace for the frills, some ribbon and a couple of roses.
A view from side on it really was a shame to have to cut it.
And I thought I would throw in a cheeky one of Jessie with her sparkly hat on.
My niece Rebecca did our hair and Make-up for the night, and the girls just looked stunning.
Happy 21st to our Darling Daughter we are now of to Sydney for the weekend so see you next week.
Cheers Shelley

4 comments:

  1. oh wow! these photos are beautiful. and the cake.. what a masterpiece.. well done to your daughter... who looks so gorgeous in the photos too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelley, what a great night Jess had. Your decorations are fantastic and that cake is amazing. Did you dress up too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos Shelley.. and OMG that cake looks amazing.. looks like it was a fabulous night!! Checked out some of your previous posts, gorgeous work, adore your anything but Christmas project.. just stunning!! Have a fab week :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow, Jessie has obviously got a good dose of her Mum;s creative genius. It looks AMAZING! and the decorations look fantastic too. isn't it amazing what you can create with paper, a cricut machine and a few good ideas!

    ReplyDelete