Saturday, February 25, 2012

Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge 16 Frame It

I have been waiting patiently for my New Dies that I ordered from Cheery Lynn with my $20 Voucher that I won on Challenge 13 Sweethearts, of course I had to add a little extra money to get both dies. I actually received them this week DL184 Sophia's Heart and DL183 Oval Doily Stacker One. So I have done two projects this time for this weeks Challenge Frame It 16 as I just love the stacker dies you can do so much with them, I have made a frame buy cutting the middle out of the second size die with the smaller one.
I have actually put this one in an oval frame that I picked up from a store and just painted it white that way instead of a card they can put it on the wall and show it of.
Just a close up of the flowers that I used, Cuties 1- B149, Cuties 2- B150, Cuties 3-B151, The leaves are from DL 137 Japanese Lace and Flourish Frame.
My next project is a card all done in my favourite colour PINK
In this card I have used all 3 of the dies in Oval Doily Stacker Dies DL 183 to create a frame around the little Kaiser stamp and added some pretty flowers in the corners.
Well I am of to run a few errands although I would rather been home on my craft room making lots of cards and scrapbooking its just the weather for it here in Brisbane.
Till next time Shelley

6 comments:

  1. Your creations are gorgeous Shelley. Thanks for participating in the "Frame It" challenge at the Cheery Lynn Designs blog. Best of luck with the DT call.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Shelley this oval die looks stunning.. love how you have used it... really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shelly I love your frame! Awesome idea and beautiful!! Your card is gorgeous with the three Oval Doily Stacker Dies!! Good luck and thank you for joining us at Cheery Lynn Designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful Shelley. I love the frames ans how you have used them in both of these projects.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic idea Shelley. I just love everything about it. I love the second card too because it's pink!!!! Thanks for taking part in the challenge this week at Cheery Lynn Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that you put it in a frame!!! It's such a gorgeous creation that it should be framed! :-) beautiful card too!! Good luck and thanks for playing along at Cheery Lynn Designs!

    ReplyDelete