Monday, March 26, 2012

Baby Shower Card

Happy Monday to you all, only 5 more sleeps till we head of on our Holidays to Caloundra. We all really need to get away for this one as we have had a few stressful months so I am really looking forward to this holiday.
We had a friends Baby Shower on the weekend and the girls decided that I had to make the card, I wonder why.... they would have just bought one, not very crafty some of my friends.
I have used Cricut Cartridge New Arrival for the pram and the words, and a Martha Stewart round the page punch as well as some Kaiser flourishes and a little bling.

Just a side on photo to show you that its an easel card and its quite large 8" x 8" in size.
Maybe you can guess that she is having a BOY!
Well I hope I will get a couple more posts in before the week is out, I am trying to get a few things packed and then onto my craft as I am not sure what I am taking with me this time.
I have got a fair few of the Marianne Craftables Dies as well as some new Nestabilities and new Cheery Lynn's so I think that may be my choice?
Cheers Shelley


1 comment: