Friday, March 9, 2012

STRUT YOUR CUTS CHALLENGE # 9

HOWDY PARTNER, This weeks challenge over at Scrappy-go-Lucky is to use any these cartridges, Old West, Paper Dolls Dress Up, Tie The Knot, Girls Make-up Party and Phrases. I have used Old West and Paper Dolls Dress Up.
I bought this paper a few years back and it actually has horses all over it so I thought as I was doing a horse page that it would work well with my layout.
I love horses in this cartridge and the wheels, the only thing is the grass from Paper Dolls Dress Up. 
I actually flipped this horse so he would be facing the other way,
This is the double page layout for my Album
Cheers Shelley

3 comments:

  1. HI.. this double is lovely, the fence and the wheels are fabulous.. i love the photos too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Shelley, you have been making some fantastic projects. Very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats lovely!! i have this cart but dont go near horses all that often lol...love your pages!!

    ReplyDelete