Thursday, May 24, 2012

Sketches with a Twist for May

Well this months layout for Sketches with a Twist you have to incorporate sewing onto your pages, either by hand or machine and the sketch ......


I haven't tried to sew on Cards or Layouts its just not something that I have put much thought into and my machine is quiet a big one, so I bought a small one recently just for this purpose, although its not a good one so may have to look for another brand. This is all of the new Kaiser Collection Rock Pool I thought it was a good match for these photos.
Just a close up of my sewing pretty basic for my first go just zig zag on both sides.
Well I am hoping to receive my new Cheery Lynn Dies from Mandy at Scrappy-go-Lucky tomorrow so I should be back with some projects and will be showing you what AI have been working on for my Niece's Baby Shower.


5 comments:

  1. Hi Shelley! I love the use of these papers with your lovely beach photos, and the sketch has worked wonderfully.. I look forward to seeing what new dies you use too!! and thanks for joining in at Sketches with a Twist!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is fabulous! I love the blue colors and beach embellies, very nice take on the sketch, thanks for playing along with us at swat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun photos and a great layout! Those papers and embellishments are just right for your pictures, and you made great use of the sketch. Thanks so much for joining our May challenge at Sketches With a Twist. :-)
    Janice

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is wonderful! The papers are a perfect fit for the photos. A great take on the sketch- Thanks for joining us at Sketches with a Twist this month~
    Raechelle- SWAT DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving this water themed layout and take on the sketch. The patterned paper down the centre and your star fish really set your theme off wonderfully. Thanks so much for joining us at Sketches with a Twist this month and for your continued support.
    Danie - SWAT DT

    ReplyDelete