Friday, June 1, 2012

Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge Blog For a Graduate

 Well this weeks challenge over at Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge blog is for the Graduate, so this is the card that I made for my Daughter's Graduation.
The dies that I used are
Miniature Rose B 152
Medium Rose B 154
Tropical Flourish B 127
Polynesian Sails Oval DL 153
Don't forget to head on over to Mandy at Scrappy-go-Lucky if you would like to purchase these dies.
And come along and see us at the Brisbane Scrapbook and Papercraft Expo and Convention booth no 72.
Its not really great colouring with the Copics and the photo isn't really good either, but you can read the words that I found on a quote site for Graduations better if you click on the photo.
Until next time 
Shelley


7 comments:

  1. This looks fabulous Shelley! the coloring look pretty good to me! I am looking forward to having a look at the dies at the show, and just love so many of them, so I will get a few... or maybe just a bit more than a few...!! and card making was something I never thought i could do, but lately I have been making them!! You should never say never!! I get a lot of inspiration from you, and the dies are really lovely when they are layered up.. so thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely grad card Shelley, love how you've used the Polynesian sails oval behind the image. Great sentiment too. Thanks for playing along this week at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge and good luck.
    hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful Shelley! :) gorgeous image and I adore the frame! This is something to treasure :)

    Thanks so much for joining us at Cheery Lynn Designs this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, Shelley! I love how you framed the Flourishes around the sentiment block! Good Luck and thank you for playing along at Cheery Lynn Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! I love the pearls that you added to the Polynesian Sails die. Thanks for playing along with us at Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge and good luck!
    hugs,
    Gini

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely card!! I especially like the quote that you added about graduation! It is so wonderful and a great idea!!!! And your use of the dies is fantastic! Someone will surely love receiving this card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute card, Shelley, lovely design and coloring. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete