Friday, August 24, 2012

Sketches With A Twist

Hello everyone,
I just want to say a big thanks once again to the Design Team over at StuckOnUSketches for choosing my layout again this month in the top 3. I love doing there sketches as you can use whatever you have in your stash.
This is the layout that we had to follow.
 
There is going to be lots of photo's of this special little boy
 my Great Nephew Lorenzo.
I have painted the Twiddleybitz Chipboard in Distress Stain
 and sprayed the red flowers in Glimmer Mist
I also sprayed the edges of the paper with Glimmer Mist,
 although you cant see it in the photo.
The Tag, Leaves and the word Baby are cut with a  Marrianne die. 
Well Until Next Time 
Shelley

6 comments:

  1. what a lovely layout, I really like the colors, they are so bold and the title is really cool, thanks for playing along with us at swat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shelley! this layout looks wonderful.. I love the 3 photos, the fabulous colors, and the lovely leaves you have used.. and thanks so much for joining in at Sketches with a Twist!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shelley!
    I wanted to come by and let you know that I emailed you.
    I am not sure but I was wondering if sometimes some of my emails go into spam..who knows..but I was worried so thought I'd let you know to look out for that email with your Top3 SOUS badge.
    Thanks girl!
    LOVE the layout!

    ~Leah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your take on the sketch Shelley....what great photos:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a ABSOLUTELY DELIGHTFUL layout..
    THANKS for Sharing this with Us over @ SWAT....

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a precious layout! I am loving your enlarging of the main focal elements of the sketch and the colors. Thanks so much for joining us at Sketches with A Twist for August.
    Danie xx

    ReplyDelete