Sunday, September 30, 2012

Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge 47 Keep it Krafty

Hello Everyone 
This will be a very quick post will be back later to link,
I have the first of our guests arrived to watch the Footy Grand Final,
So here is my entry for Cheery Lynn Challenge 47 Keep it Krafty
I am back to finish the post, we had to used Kraft on your project, so I have used gift bag made from Kraft paper mache.
The dies that I have used are Nesting Dies Square Scalloped XL 2, Dainty Dutch Deco Frame DL 141,
Lace Hummingbird B 194, Sentiment Frame 1 B 189,
 Build a Flower Embellishment # 2 B 188, Bird Cage B 198
Head on over to Scrappy-go-Lucky for your Cheery Lynn Dies
I am loving this Embellishment Build a flower Die, the baby's breath is so tiny and delicate and then I have used some of the other dies on this set to make the smaller flower's, and of course the Stem and Branch are from the same set. 
The Hummingbird is cut out of a shiny gold card and more of the flowers on the back,
I used the Sentiment Frame Die's to make the gold tags around the box to make it look like hinges.
And a close up of the Build a Flower Die,
Thanks for dropping by  
And a big thanks to the Design Team for picking me again in the top 3 for my card in the Challenge no
There are some Design Team changes happening at the moment, Dawn, Debbie and Jeannie are sadly leaving the Design Team and there are new Designer's joining them. A big warm welcome to Joann, Sandie and Sheila I am sure there journey will be rewarding for themslelves, Cheery Lynn and for us who get to see there gorgoues creations.
Bye for now Shelley

5 comments:

  1. These are fabulous Shelley.. I hope you enjoyed the game!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Shelley and what a beautiful worn with baby's breath!
    Wow gorgeous card and love all the little details on it!
    Thanks for joining us at Cheery Lynn designs challenge this week!
    Good Luck!
    Love from France, Kianel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow Shelley these are just beautiful and you're so clever - such gorgeous, intricate, patient details :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful, Shelley. I love the tree you built for the bird cage. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very clever, especially the sentiment tag as hinges. This is so elegant, it would be great for a wedding gift. Stunning work, as always, Shelley!

    ReplyDelete