Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Ooh La La double page layout

I am loving the new range from Ultimate Crafts deigned by Queenie Young.
I love to open a scrapbook album and see a double page so this is what I have created.

I started with the paper, Wrapped with Gold from the 12 x 12 paper pack as my background.
I used the Ultimate Crafts Die Livi Frames & Flourish Set to frame my photo's as I already had them  cut in an oval shape and they fit perfectly. 


I have used Chocolate Swirls paper to cut the Lavish Borders and just kept cutting and glueing them together till they fit across the page. 
The fence is cut from Core'dinations card stock Turtle to match the photo frame and the die is Ultimate Crafts Ornate Entrance Set there are 2 dies in this one.
I love to add a little flourish her and there so I used the  Ultimate Crafts Elemental Corner Set and just cut pieces if it to fit.
I have added some charms and chipboard for the Title and using the Magnolia Lane flowers I have added sequins to the centre.  
And found this lantern and painted it with gold first and then used Tinby Designs Metallic Melts in Bronze to give it the shimmer and antique look.
I hope you like my double page layout.If you click on Shelley's Land  you will go to my facebook business page.
Shelley 



1 comment: