Saturday, October 8, 2016

Recycle Jewellery

Well who has lots of costume Jewellery that they have bought and worn a few times. 
If you don't want to throw them out why not use them in a frame. 
I glued the 12 x 12 paper onto the back of the frame, such a pretty paper
"Lemoncraft House of Roses "
cut a heart shape out with my cricut machine really just for the template.
Then its just a matter of glueing your pieces of jewellery to the heart.
I use my hot glue gun and Helmar Craft glue for the smaller pieces 
and the seed beads to fill up any gaps.
  I chose a frame that will be under glass so there will be no dust getting in.
Hope to create one in another colour soon
Shelley 


1 comment:

  1. I really LOVE this!! Such a lovely way to keep all of your jewellery without wearing it - LOVE xx

    ReplyDelete