Sunday, October 2, 2016

World Card Making Day

I made a few cards on Saturday for World Card Making Day 

I have been having fun making shaker cards here are two of them,
I have used the Ultimate Crafts Seasons Greetings 6 x 6 in paper Pad 
You have to trim the paper down a little bit to fit on to the 
Couture Creations Square cards and envelopes.
I love the new Seasons Greetings Collection Dies
 and this one I have used is On Dasher Night Sky
its perfect for a shaker card.


I have added some seed beads and Couture Creations Fine Glitter in green.
Added a little bling and a Couture Creations Poinsettia from the Small mixed poinsettia pack. 
I added a little branch from the Seasons Greetings Die Pinecone Layers

Second one is on the same size 6 x 6 card and cut down to fit.
Once again I have made this one into a shaker card buy cutting out just around the fireplace,
adding some acetate and foam mounting tape. 
This die is from the Seasons Greetings range as well 
Fireplace. 

I have added a little extra fine glitter to the front of the fireplace just for extra shine.
The paper is out of the same Seasons Greetings paper pad.

Just a couple of easy ones to pop in the mail. 
I have used the 6 x 6 paper and just cut out the sentiments. 
Adding a flower and a few branches.

I hope your enjoying your long weekend 
Shelley





1 comment:

  1. Well you were busy on Saturday!! And you look like you have had fun too!!
    LOVE your cards - how cool are shaker cards!!

    ReplyDelete